- Rimma Gerlovina and Valeriy Gerlovin's "Serpent" was featured as a part of the exhibition “Serpentiform,” organized by Bulgari in Museo di Roma, Palazzo Braschi.
On View from March 10 - May 8, 2016.
Serpent iconography includes works by Gauguin, Calder, Klee, Niki de Saint Phalle, Mapplethorpe, and Keith Haring.
- The brand new permanent exhibition at the State Tretyakov Gallery is featuring copies of Rimma's early interactive cubes, displaying the beginnings of conceptual art in Russia.
- Museum Moderner Kunst Stiftung Ludwig Vienna in Austria, featured photographs of early performances as a part of opening of the exhibition "Prosperous Poison."
Sept. 10, 2015 - Apr.24, 2016.
- London, Saatchi Gallery, London "Post Pop:East Meets West", 26 Nov. 2014 - 23 Feb. 2015.
- "The Art of Typewriting" by Marvin and Ruth Sackner features several pages from the artists' handmade book "Sle", 1973, from The Sackner Archive of Concrete and Visual Poetry, Miami, USA
- "Metageography", The State Tretyakov Gallery, project of the 6th Moscow Biennale of the Contemporary Art, 2015-16.
- History of Non-Conformist Art "Duchovka & Netlenka", Museum Of Moscow, 2015.
- “Russian Performance: a Cartography of its History” at Garage Museum of Contemporary Art, Moscow November 9 2014.